Thursday, February 19, 2009

不停地听歌,如醉般地听歌...

外面派对狂欢,
Outside, Fastnet loud and crazy
落雪街头醉亦成双;
even drunken people are not lonely
唯偶思绪混乱,
Only my concentration is messy
感伤寂寞空虚无端!
­sad, loneliness and the black hole have conquered my mind and filled it!
独自感伤、寂寞、空虚吧...
Then, just, just let me be sad alone
感伤中体会生命,感伤中体会人生...
Feeling the lives alone, feeling the human lives alone
不停地听歌,不停地听歌,如醉般地听歌...
Non-stop listening to the music, like a drunken guy listening to the music...
­
静かなこの夜に貴方を待ってるの
在这寂静的夜里我想等你
In this quiet night I'm waiting
­
...

あれから少しだけ時間が過ぎて
虽然相距离别只有少许的时间
It's only a short time after leaving
­
星の降る場所で
我要去星星降落之所边沿
I want to go to the shooting stars' zone
­
貴方が笑っていることを
祈求你微笑永远
wishing you smile forever and earlier come home

...